"SEWER TROUBLE STINKS. WE CAN HELP."
Are you searching for a career that offers diverse plumbing work with unlimited growth potential all while being part of an amazing company culture?
Look no further!
- Do you thrive on seeing a project completed from start to finish?
- Do you want to work for a small, dynamic company with unlimited growth potential?
- Are small details the same as big details in your mind?
- Do you want to expand your knowledge of the plumbing trades?
- Do you want to surround yourself with people who are constantly growing and challenging themselves in order to provide better solutions for their customers and better lives for themselves and their families?
If this sounds like you, read on!
About Speed Services
Speed Services, LLC headquartered in Albion, NE started off as a drain cleaning company, but quickly expanded into a full-service plumbing, sewer and septic company serving residential, commercial, and municipal customers within an hour of Albion. We are proud of where we started and are excited to see how far Speed Services can grow.
We have a different perspective on what a plumbing service provider should be and it shows by our growing number of returning customers and new referrals. As a professional team, Speed Services is willing and able to solve the toughest plumbing challenges while providing a customer experience not commonly seen in the trades.
Speed Services is committed to the advancement of the trades and we know the best plumbers come in all shapes and sizes. We welcome all people who are passionate about the plumbing trade to apply.
THIS IS FOR YOU IF:
- You want to be a part of a fast-growing, dynamic company with big goals
- You are able to take ownership of a project and see it through from start to finish
- Challenges are an opportunity for your positive attitude to shine as you work through them
- You are passionate about your craft; you are a lifelong learner
- You pride yourself on quality work even if no one else will see it
WHAT YOU'LL BE DOING:
- Take ownership of projects ranging from new construction, remodels, repipes, water filtration and conditioning replacements/installs.
- Ensure you have a clear understanding of the scope of the project and guarantee all parties are on the same page
- Effectively communicate schedules and expectations with subcontractors (when applicable) and the customer.
- Efficiently and precisely complete projects per company standards.
- Document job notes, pictures, videos of work completed using our CRM software
- Continue to grow and evolve your technical skills within the plumbing trade
- Maintain an average 4.8/5.0 score on Google reviews by taking responsibility for the customer experience and following company standards to ensure satisfaction
- As needed, cross train and assist the service or underground teams.
- Minimum of 2 years experience in a similar role
- Thorough understanding of plumbing systems
- Valid driver’s license and reliable transportation to work
- Ability to pass a pre-employment background/drug screen
- Understanding of Industry Standard Plumbing Codes
- Strong communication skills, both written and verbal
- Ability to contribute to a high-functioning team as well as working independently
- Familiarity with CRM service software, i.e., Service Titan, Service Fusion, etc. would be nice.
PERKS AND BENEFITS:
- Medical benefits including health insurance through an HRA
- Supplemental plans available
- Structured wage/bonus and improvement plan
- Affordable housing options
- Paid Time Off
- Paid Holidays
- Professional uniform & apparel provided
- Fully stocked snack bar, free eggs, and much more
If this sounds like you, let’s talk! Fill out the short form to the right, give us a call at 402-395-8188 or send your resume to email@example.com. This position will be posted until filled.
Call us at 844-DRAIN-01 when you need a plumber who will get the job done right the first time. You can rely on us for plumbing help and quality solutions that last.
How a Septic System Works A septic system is your property’s on-site waste management system. Often forgotten, they are quickly centerstage when not functioning or failing. So, what is a septic system and how do they work? Read on for an overview of a typical septic system. A typical septic
Simple Things You Should Know About Garbage Disposals So you’re thinking about making the leap and upgrading your sink to include a disposal or maybe your current disposal is giving you fits. Here are a few things you should know about disposals from the people who install and service garbage
© Speed Services, LLC 2023